Dr. Nelson Madrazo is a pediatrician practicing in Americus, GA. Dr. Madrazo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Madrazo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Madrazo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Nelson Tan Madrazo M.D.'s Practice location
Americus, GA 31709Get Direction
Dr. Nelson Tan Madrazo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Madrazo
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Madelaine Odette Santos-Vega M.D.Carr 14 Cayey PR 00736
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ali MD22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Andrew Charles Carlson M.D.116 W Church St Americus GA 31709
- Dr. Yueh-ying Cheng M.D.319 S Lee St Americus GA 31709
- Dr. Manuel R Tamondong M.D.105 Walnut St Montezuma GA 31063
- Dr. Quaison Trentus Dey M.D.609 E Lamar St Americus GA 31709