Dr. Carol M Richman M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4501 X St Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Carol Richman is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Richman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1971
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
Dr. Carol M Richman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Carol M Richman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richman
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Dr. Philip D. Sardar MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Richard Mcneill Guy M.D.4501 X St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Kristie A Bobolis M.D.2 Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Helen Kent Chew M.D.4501 X St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Sivakumar Reddy MDTwo Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Rajeswari Chellappah M.D.280 W MacArthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611