Dr. Sandra Truebe is a pediatrician practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Truebe is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Truebe diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Truebe can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Sandra C. Truebe MD's Practice location
Dr. Sandra C. Truebe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Truebe
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Alexandra L Deblasio bonesho MD212 Calef Highway Epping NH 03042
- Dr. Nathan W Faulkner MD248 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Matthew J Hajduk MD18 Orchard View Dr Londonderry NH 03053
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Gus G. Emmick MD11 Kimball Dr Hooksett NH 03106
- Dr. Helen G Poremba MD58 Hawthorne Dr Bedford NH 03110