Dr. Elizabeth Livingston M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC, 27710
Dr. Elizabeth Livingston is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Livingston specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Livingston can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Livingston can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- APGO education award, Duke Medical School 2003
- Duke golden apple Education award, Duke Medical School 2005
- Duke Medical School 2003 APGO education award
- Duke Medical School 2005 Duke golden apple Education award
- Amniocentesis, Diabetes, High Risk Pregnancy And More
- Member Planned Parenthood, Orange and Durham County Medical Committee
- Member American Medical Women's Association
- Member American Medical Association
- Member North Carolina OB-Gyn Society
- Professor Association of Professors in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member Durham County Medical Society
- Member Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Member American college of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Maternal & Fetal Medicine; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of California-San Francisco
- University of California, San Francisco 1984
- Duke University School of Medicine, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, NC, USA 1990
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Duke University Medical Center 1988
Dr. Elizabeth Livingston M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Elizabeth Livingston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Livingston
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH4420 Lake Boone Trail Raleigh North Carolina 27607
- Dr. Chelsea Ward MD.101 Medical Park Drive Mebane NC 27302
- Dr. Polly Jansen Watson MD8300 Health Park Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. John T Soper MD4420 Lake Boone Trail Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Dawn Stanford Trollip MD4414 Lake Boone Trail Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. John Patrick Judd MD1000 Trent Dr Durham NC 27710