Dr. Susan Lloyd-merrick is a psychologist practicing in Deland, FL. Dr. Lloyd-merrick specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lloyd-merrick evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lloyd-merrick because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Susan Lloyd-merrick Psy D's Practice location
Deland, FL 32724Get Direction
DELAND, FL 32720Get Direction
Dr. Susan Lloyd-merrick Psy D's reviewsWrite Review
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Dr. Katherine Marie Billiot PSY.D.570 Memorial Cir Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Leo Salter PH D1150 Red John Dr Daytona Beach FL 32124
- Dr. Rafael Parlade PH D1340 Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Dr. Joellen Salce Rogers PH.D.801 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Kathryn Fraser PH.D303 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Lee Arnold Bridgewater PH.D.551 National Health Care Dr Daytona Beach FL 32114