Matthew Schuh is a physical therapist practicing in Chambersburg, PA. Matthew Schuh specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Matthew Schuh can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Matthew Schuh will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Matthew J Schuh PT, DPT's Practice location
Chambersburg, PA 17201Get Direction
Matthew J Schuh PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Steven William Chapman DPT1124 Kennebec Drive Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Justin George Bobby DPT, CSCS123 N Main St Mercersburg PA 17236
- Rajesh Saravanan Other668 Cumberland Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Mr. Blaine Milton Snyder PT112 N 7th Street Chambersburg PA 17201
- Miss Adrianna Nebedum PT, DPT1500 Pennsylvania Ave Mcdonough GA 30253
- Rebecca Hollar DPT118 Walnut St Waynesboro PA 17268