Dr. Katie Cass is a pediatrician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Cass is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cass diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cass can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Katie Meadows Cass M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
WEXFORD, PA 15090Get Direction
Dr. Katie Meadows Cass M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.4411 Stilley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15227
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD124 GRAHAM PARK DR. CRANBERRY TWP PA 16066
- Dr. Edward Gotkiewicz MD603 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Jill R White MD310 RODI RD PITTSBURGH PA 15235
- Dr. Lucas J Godinez DO850 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236