Dr. Charles A Goldfarb MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery4921 Parkview Pl Suite A And B 6th Fl Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Charles Goldfarb is a hand surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Goldfarb specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Shandong Medical College 1996
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1996
- Capitolunate arthrodesis with scaphoid and triquetrum excision.
- Images in clinical medicine. Interdigital pilonidal sinus.
- Distal radius. Opinion: arthroscopically assisted fracture fixation.
- Trial pinning prior to wrist arthrodesis in children.
- Nerve decompression for complex regional pain syndrome type II following upper extremity surgery.
- A retrospective review of the management of Dupuytren's nodules.
- Upper-extremity phocomelia reexamined: a longitudinal dysplasia.
- Type 0 ulnar longitudinal deficiency.
- Use of routine histologic evaluation of carpal ganglions.
- Ulnar nonunion after osteoclasis for rotational deformities of the forearm.
- Radial longitudinal deficiency: the incidence of associated medical and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Pyrolytic carbon arthroplasty for posttraumatic arthritis of the proximal interphalangeal joint.
- Reconstruction of radial polydactyly.
- Traumatic wrist instability: what's in and what's out.
- Objective features and aesthetic outcome of pollicized digits compared with normal thumbs.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- University Hosp, Inc, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Orthopedic Surgery; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Charles A Goldfarb MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Charles A Goldfarb MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldfarb
- Why Critical Thinking Skills Are Essential for a Nursing Career
Many jobs exist today that demand a wide variety of skill sets, certain character traits, and ultimately a willingness to carry out all the tasks that the jobs requires. Certain occupations will even push employees close to their limits; a true test that can very well expose one’s character. ...
- Early Stages of Lyme Disease
Lyme’s disease is acquired from the deer ticks which act as its host. The main cause, though, is a bacteria of the Borrelia type that is found in the tick saliva, and then transferred to humans whenever the tick bites.How do you contract Lyme disease?Deer ticks come in contact with humans in the...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Margaret Kuhn Jain MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David W Strege M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Mr. Bruce Schlafly MD10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Rowena Mcbeath M.D., PH.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Thomas V Olivier MD11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Duretti Teferi Fufa M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110