Katherine Thompson is a physical therapist practicing in Prescott Valley, AZ. Katherine Thompson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Katherine Thompson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Katherine Thompson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Cell cycle block in anergic T cells during tolerance induction.
- Using ancestral information to detect and localize quantitative trait loci in genome-wide association studies.
- Comparative analysis of ear-hole closure identifies epimorphic regeneration as a discrete trait in mammals.
- Cellular and Morphological Alterations in the Vastus Lateralis Muscle as the Result of ACL Injury and Reconstruction.
- Tree-based quantitative trait mapping in the presence of external covariates.
- Comparing performance of non-tree-based and tree-based association mapping methods.
- The impact of SGLT2 inhibitors, compared with insulin, on diabetic bone disease in a mouse model of type 1 diabetes.
- MicroRNA expression patterns in human anterior cingulate and motor cortex: a study of dementia with Lewy bodies cases and controls.
Mrs. Katherine Lee Thompson P.T.'s Practice location
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314Get Direction
Mrs. Katherine Lee Thompson P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Dr. Mikaela F Colner DPT3117 Stillwater Dr Prescott AZ 86305
- Ms. Diana Lynn Curl P.T.7876 E Florentine Rd Prescott Valley AZ 86314
- Anna maria Thorstad PT3494 N Victor Rd Prescott Valley AZ 86314
- Jennifer Mae Achzen patterson PT1942 FOREST HILLS RD PRESCOTT AZ 86303
- Kimberly L Albarran PT, DPT2852 N NAVAJO DR STE A PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ 86314
- Jean M Bowman P.T.1202 Willow Creek Rd Prescott AZ 86301