Jeneita Bell is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Bell specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Bell participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
- Characteristics of patients who died from traumatic brain injury in two rural hospital emergency departments in Maharashtra, India, 2007-2009.
- The Public Health Approach to TBI.
- Unemployment in the United States after traumatic brain injury for working-age individuals: prevalence and associated factors 2 years postinjury.
- Trends in Sports- and Recreation-Related Traumatic Brain Injuries Treated in US Emergency Departments: The National Electronic Injury Surveillance System-All Injury Program (NEISS-AIP) 2001-2012.
- Traumatic Brain Injury-Related Emergency Department Visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths - United States, 2007 and 2013.
- CDC's efforts to improve traumatic brain injury surveillance.
Dr. Jeneita Marie Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30339Get Direction
Dr. Jeneita Marie Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Lei J. Cheng M.D., PHD3356 Piedmont Rd. Tower Walk Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Robin R Armenia D.O.3580 Atlanta Ave Atlanta GA 30354
- Dr. Lonny Evan Horowitz M.D.7914 Highway 92 Woodstock GA 30189
- Dr. Nicole Camille Ash-mapp MD3201 Atlanta Industrial Pkwy Atlanta GA 30331
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Gonzalez M.D.1905 Beaver Ruin Rd Norcross GA 30071
- Dr. Deidre Denise Crocker MD2987 Clairmont Road Suite 130 Atlanta GA 30301