Dr. Melanie Allen is a Dentist practicing in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Allen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Melanie G Allen D.D.S's Practice location
Boynton Beach, FL 33436Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Melanie G Allen D.D.S | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Melanie G Allen D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allen
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.313 SE 15th Terrace Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D.12300 S Shore Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Nathaniel R. Staller D.D.S.5869 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Florida 33484
- Dr. Carrol Fenn D.D.S.400 Executive Center Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Kenneth William Langston2000 North Federal Hwy Pompano Beach Florida 33062
- Dr. Luis Fernando Gomez D.D.S.4651 N State Road 7 Pompano Beach FL 33073