Dr. William Frederick Thornell D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice189 Talisman Dr Suite E Pagosa Springs CO, 81147
Dr. William Thornell is a Dentist practicing in Pagosa Springs, CO. Dr. Thornell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Dr. William Frederick Thornell D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147Get Direction
Dr. William Frederick Thornell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thornell
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Jordan G Rutherford51 David Dr Pagosa Springs CO 81147
- Dr. Kurt Lower Linford D.D.S406 Northlake Ave Pagosa Springs CO 81147
- Harold R Thompson DMD228 Village Dr Pagosa Springs CO 81147
- Dr. Gerlinde Ehni D.D.S.703 SAN JUAN ST., STE. 207 PAGOSA SPRINGS CO 81147
- J Glenn Rutherford DDS51 David Dr Pagosa Springs CO 81147
- Randall Davis DDS101 Pagosa Street Pagosa Springs CO 81147