Dr. Farid Afra MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery450 Trousdale Pl Beverly Hills CA, 90210
Dr. Farid Afra is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Afra specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences MD
- Broaddus Hospital 1967
Dr. Farid Afra MD's Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90024Get Direction
Dr. Farid Afra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Afra
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD8631 West 3 rd St. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Carlos Ayala M.D.201 S Lasky Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS9735 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Stephen C. McNeese2701 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505