Dr. Juhee Sidhu M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology800 Poly Pl Brooklyn NY, 11209
Dr. Juhee Sidhu is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Sidhu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Juhee Sidhu M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Juhee Sidhu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidhu
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad M.D.1314 Park Ave Plainfield NJ 07060
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Dr. Inna Sominsky M.D.1660 E 14th St Brooklyn NY 11229
- Stefan Gluck86 Morris Ave Summit NJ 07901
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.176-60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366