Dr. Graham Mankey is a Chiropractor practicing in Paso Robles, CA. Dr. Mankey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mankey seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Graham Mankey D.C.'s Practice location
Paso Robles, CA 93446Get Direction
PASO ROBLES, CA 93446Get Direction
Dr. Graham Mankey D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. David Richard Street DC580 Harbor Street Morro Bay CA 93442
- Dr. Craig Allen Beuttler D.C., F.I.A.M.A.225 Posada Ln Templeton CA 93465
- Dr. Howard Samuel Martin D.C.545 Main St Morro Bay CA 93442
- Dr. Pamela Signe Lovell D.C.61 5th St Templeton CA 93465
- Dr. Jack Heaslet D.C.1106 Vine Street Paso Robles CA 93446
- Dr. Stacey Coe Kavnaugh DC1051 Las Tablas Rd Templeton CA 93465