Dr. Arman Askari is a cardiologist practicing in Hudson, OH. Dr. Askari specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Askari also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- The double jeopardy of blunt chest trauma: a case report and review.
- An elderly woman with chest pain and shortness of breath.
- Eptifibatide-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis.
- Benefit of early invasive therapy in acute coronary syndromes: a meta-analysis of contemporary randomized clinical trials.
- Images in vascular medicine. Acute aortic intramural hematoma associated with
- A young woman with severe hypoxemia, electrocardiographic changes, and altered mental status.
- A young man with acute weakness of his right arm.
- A middle-aged man with progressive fatigue.
- Acute coronary syndromes: identifying the appropriate patient for prasugrel.
Arman T Askari MD's Practice location
Arman T Askari MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Fadi El-Atat MD127 Pine St Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Anmar Kanaan MD400 Wabash Ave Akron OH 44307
- Ismail S. Ahmed MD29325 Health Campus Drive Westlake Ohio 44145
- Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Joseph Rinaldi MD95 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Perry Anarado M.D.69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303