Dr. Roderick Lance Warren M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology801 Saint Marys Dr Suite 303 Evansville IN, 47714
Dr. Roderick Warren practices Neuropathology in Evansville, IN. Dr. Warren studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1991
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1995
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Neurology
- University of Kentucky
Dr. Roderick Lance Warren M.D.'s Practice location
Evansville, IN 47714Get Direction
Dr. Roderick Lance Warren M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Warren
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Dr. Montgomery Verona M.D.4100 Covert Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Michael Scott Mayron M.D.1998 BARRETT CT STE A HENDERSON KY 42420
- Dr. Bhargav Arvindbabu Trivedi M.D.600 MARY ST EVANSVILLE IN 47710
- Dr. Reade Allen Ballenger MD39 W Indiana St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Jason Michael Meckler MD600 MARY ST EVANSVILLE IN 47710
- Dr. Faris Fadheel M.D.4100 Covert Ave Evansville IN 47714