Dr. Rajakumari Swamy is an internist practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Swamy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Swamy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1989
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India Medical
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1989
- Hurley - Internal Medicine 1997
- Hurley Medical Center 1997
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University Program
Dr. Rajakumari L Swamy MD's Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
Dr. Rajakumari L Swamy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swamy
WOULD NEVER GO BACK AND CONSIDERING A LAWSUIT.
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Dr. George Aiyad Kodsy MD4444 W BRISTOL RD FLINT MI 48507
- Dr. Alan P Goldberg M.D.1284 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Maria E Goleba MD10080 E Lippincott Blvd Davison MI 48423
- Dr. Mohamad Al-jabban MD5232 Richfield Rd Flint MI 48506
- Dr. Susan Enright DO420 S SAGINAW ST FLINT MI 48502
- Dr. John E Bitner MD2313 E Hill Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439