Dr. Mark Naquin is an anesthesiologist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Naquin ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Naquin also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- La State Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mark D Naquin MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29601Get Direction
Dr. Mark D Naquin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naquin
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- Want a Healthy Brain? Try the Mediterranean Diet
A Mediterranean diet reduces the damage to the small blood vessels in the brain, according to a new study. This is the staple diet of people in the Mediterranean region including Italy and Greece. This diet emphasizes the use of fruits, vegetables, fish, whole grains, legumes, monounsaturated fats,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Jonathan R Doherty MD1 Saint Francis Dr Greenville SC 29601
- Dr. Lannon Eric Lucas MD67 CREEKSIDE PARK CT GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Stuart W Crawley MD1 Saint Francis Dr Greenville SC 29601
- Dr. Thomas W Jarecky MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Rajy J. Mathews M.D.950 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Keith Frederick Kraemer MD1007 Grove Road Greenville SC 29605