Dr. Gregory Gorman is a Chiropractor practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Gorman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gorman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gregory John Gorman D.C.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94114Get Direction
Dr. Gregory John Gorman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Lonna Rose Denny DC569 Geary St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 MARINA VILLAGE PKWY ALAMEDA CA 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C211 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Linda Berry DC710 C ST SAN RAFAEL CA 94901
- Paulette Cass88 Belvedere Street San Rafael California 94901
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618