Dr. Allan Fine is a psychologist practicing in Bay Pines, FL. Dr. Fine specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fine evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fine because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Allan David Fine PH.D.'s Practice location
Bay Pines, FL 33744Get Direction
LARGO, FL 33770Get Direction
Dr. Allan David Fine PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Rosana Marzullo-Dove912 W. Platt St. Tampa FL 33606
- Dr Rosana Marzullo-Dove3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suit 307 Clearwater FL 33759
- Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Edith Taylor Dalton PH,D.9541 Bay Pines Blvd. Saint Petersburg FL 33708