Dr. Roshani Agarwal is a pediatrician practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Agarwal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Agarwal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Agarwal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Agartala Government Medical College
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Program
Dr. Roshani Rajkumar Agarwal M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45404Get Direction
Dr. Roshani Rajkumar Agarwal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Nancy A. Treece MD7815 E Jefferson Ave Detroit Michigan 48214
- Dr. Basel Khatib M.D.5728 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. George L Blum MD31500 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D.1000 Oakland Drive Kalamazoo Michigan 4908
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D.2055 East 14 Mile Road Birmingham Michigan 48009
- Dr. Lorette N. Haddad MD10645 W Warren Ave Dearborn Michigan 48126