Dr. Sun-chuan Dai is a gastroenterologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Dai specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Dai performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Sun-chuan Dai MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Sun-chuan Dai MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- What Is the Difference Between IBS and IBD?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) both chronic conditions that can trigger similar symptoms, including abdominal pain and urgency to make a bowel movement. In the United States, IBS is extremely common, affecting around 25 to 45 million Americans. IBD is also...
- Minneapolis Reporter Inspired to Help Children with Crohn's Disease
TV reporter Sonya Goins was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in college and has had more surgeries than she can count. She lives with the pain of her autoimmune disorder every single day and yet is known to others as having a tireless mixture of gratitude and grit.Goins and Mark Baker worked together...
- Dr. Calin S. Arimie MD7320 Woodlake Avenue Los Angeles California 91307
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Viktor E Eysselein M.D.1000 West Carson Street Torrance California 90502
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095