Dr. Margaret Ferguson is a pediatrician practicing in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Ferguson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ferguson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ferguson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1991
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Margaret A Ferguson MD's Practice location
Lafayette, CO 80026Get Direction
Dr. Margaret A Ferguson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD8889 FOX DR DENVER CO 80260
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD8140 E 5TH AVENUE DENVER CO 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D. Colorado 80220
- Dr. Darren S Zimbelman MD8383 W ALAMEDA AVE LAKEWOOD CO 80226
- Dr. Deborah Chen-becker M.D.1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Michael J Milobsky MD1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218