Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.
Pediatrician100 Mario Capecchi Dr Primary Childrens Me Salt Lake City UT, 84113
I completed my undergraduate studies in Zoology with a Human Biology emphasis. I earned my medical degree from the University of Utah and completed my residency at Primary Children's Medical Center th ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2015
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
SANDY, UT 84094Get Direction
Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liddle
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Robert M. Ward Other100 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Dale L Chapman MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Bruce Montgomerie MD3725 W 4100 S WEST VALLEY CITY UT 84120
- Dr. Mitzi D Conover MD9720 S 1300 E Sandy UT 84094
- Dr. Shellie J Ring MD3723 W 12600 S STE 330 RIVERTON UT 84065
- Dr. Tanya S Jackson MD9500 S 1300 E Sandy UT 84094