Cataract surgery with premium lens, Macular Degeneration diagnosis and treatment, LASIK surgery with intralase, diabetic eye care, glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, eyelid surgery, pediatric exams and ...
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2003
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Ophthalmology (eye Disease)
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- University Of Oklahoma 2004
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center 2004
Dr. Eugene H Eng M.D.'s Practice location
Roanoke, VA 24018Get Direction
Dr. Eugene H Eng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eng
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- Dr. Carey William Robinson M.D.1960 Electric Rd Roanoke VA 24018
- Dr. Scott Andrew Strelow M.D.3320 Franklin Rd Sw Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Timothy R Byrnes MD5296 Peters Creek Rd Roanoke VA 24019
- Dr. Craig Dwight Hartranft MD5296 Peters Creek Rd Roanoke VA 24019
- Dr. Joseph S Weisman MD1225 Maple Ave Sw Roanoke VA 24016
- Dr. Jonathan Till MD3090 Electric Rd Roanoke VA 24018