Dr. Gary Christensen is a Dentist practicing in Leesburg, FL. Dr. Christensen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- A defect in RNA metabolism preceding radiation-induced interphase death of thymocytes.
- Letter: A comparison of the radiation sensitivities of thymic and thoracic duct lymphocytes.
- Biochemical effects of methylmercuric chloride, cadmium chloride, and lead nitrate on embryos and alevins of the brook trout, Salvelinus fontinalis.
- Cyclotron fast neutron RBE for various normal tissues.
- An effect of vasopressin on renal weight.
- Quantitative analysis of sugars in royal jelly.
- EFFECTS OF SIMULATED AEROSPACE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENTS ON THE GROWTH OF SELECTED ANGIOSPERMS. TECHN DOCUM REP AMRL-TDR-63-131.
- Metabolism of glutathione. VI. Effects of hypophysectomy.
- Metabolism of glutathione. V. An effect of insulin.
- Pyridoxine and the transfer of sulfur.
- Effects of metal salt mixtures on Daphnia magna reproduction.
- The relative biological effectiveness of cyclotron fast neutrons for early and late damage to the small intestine of the mouse.
- The relative biological effectiveness of fast neutrons for spinal cord injury.
- Letter: The r.b.e. of cyclotron fast neutrons for interphase death in rat thymocytes in vitro.
- Effects of pollution on freshwater fish.
Dr. Gary Marvin Christensen DDS's Practice location
Leesburg, FL 34748Get Direction
Dr. Gary Marvin Christensen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Adam Justin Barr D.D.S.980 Mount Homer Rd Eustis FL 32726
- Mrs. Julie A Vavruska DMD1389 S Us Highway 301 Sumterville FL 33585
- Mr. Majid Heydari DDS560 N. Us Hwy 27/441 Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Sam J Guarnieri DMD2301 Maitland Center Pkwy Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Jesus Perez D.M.D.701 W Montrose St Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Nisrine Cabani D.M.D918 E Dixie Ave Leesburg FL 34748