Carla Carrillo-king is a physical therapist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Carla Carrillo-king specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carla Carrillo-king can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carla Carrillo-king will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carla Renee Carrillo-king DPT's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80913Get Direction
SALISBURY, MD 21801Get Direction
Carla Renee Carrillo-king DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Ms. Nicole Helen Renaud DPT3470 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Mr. Anthony Bare DPT, OCS, ATC4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Allison Rae Ossege DPT502 E PIKES PEAK AVE COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80903
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Lawrence Phillip PT600 S 21ST ST COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80904