Dr. Suellen Wedmore is a speech language pathologist practicing in BEVERLY, MA. Dr. Wedmore specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Wedmore evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Wedmore helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Suellen Wedmore CCC's Practice location
BEVERLY, MA 01915Get Direction
Ms. Suellen Wedmore CCC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Claire Logan M.S. CCC-SLP148 N ST # 3 BOSTON MA 02127
- Mr. Charles Edward Manry MS CCC-SLP1493 CAMBRIDGE ST CAMBRIDGE MA 02139
- Mrs. Cheryl Ann Hebert MS.,CCC/SLP102 ADAMS AVE NORTH ANDOVER MA 01845
- Mrs. Janis Greim Hudson M.S. CCC-SLP230 HIGHLAND AVE SOMERVILLE MA 02143
- Seton Lindsay MS, CCC-SLP120 BOYLSTON ST. BOSTON MA 02116
- Mr. Brendan Lawrence Davis MA CCC-SLP70 BUTLER STREET SALEM NH 03079