Dr. John Wegryn is a urologist practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Wegryn specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1994
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1994
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Urology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. John D Wegryn M.D.'s Practice location
Akron, OH 44304Get Direction
Dr. John D Wegryn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wegryn
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Dr. John Y Zhao M.D.6693 N Chestnut St Ravenna OH 44266
- Dr. Gregory G Danesis MD2651 W Market St Akron OH 44333
- Dr. Brian Thomas Canterbury M.D.95 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Joseph S Dankoff M.D.95 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Todd F Breaux M.D.95 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Raymond A Bologna M.D.95 Arch St Akron OH 44304