Dr. Kamaljeet Gurone is a Dentist practicing in Midland, TX. Dr. Gurone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Kamaljeet Gurone's Practice location
Midland, TX 79701Get Direction
Kamaljeet Gurone's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Chrissorne Rameau DDS4901 E 42ND ST ODESSA TX 79762
- Dr. Laura Philipps D.M.D.6 DESTA DR STE 2700 MIDLAND TX 79705
- Dr. Steve Wayne Cobb DDS4208 MAPLE AVE ODESSA TX 79762
- Dr. Robin D Rutherford DDS4712 E. University Odessa TX 79762
- Dr. James B Goates DDS1508 N Grandview Ave Odessa TX 79761
- Dr. Michael Shayne Connally DDS1801 Heritage Blvd Midland TX 79707