Dr. Michelle Flynn is a speech language pathologist practicing in MOUNT ANGEL, OR. Dr. Flynn specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Flynn evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Flynn helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Michelle Flynn SLP's Practice location
MOUNT ANGEL, OR 97362Get Direction
Michelle Flynn SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Scott Miller MS25117 SW PARKWAY AVE WILSONVILLE OR 97070
- Jordan Rebecca Johnson M.S., CCC-SLP5125 SKYLINE RD S SALEM OR 97306
- Laura Poythress685 36TH AVE NE SALEM OR 97301
- Mrs. Sheila Hiltabiddle M.S. CCC/SLP25117 SW PARKWAY AVE STE D WILSONVILLE OR 97070
- Mrs. Trinity Deibert MS CCC-SLP1515 PORTLAND RD NEWBERG OR 97132
- Debralee Grey M.S., CCC-SLP820 COTTAGE ST NE SALEM OR 97301