Eric Alexander is a physical therapist practicing in Rincon, GA. Eric Alexander specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Eric Alexander can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Eric Alexander will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Apolipoprotein A-I helix 6 negatively charged residues attenuate lecithin-cholesterol acyltransferase (LCAT) reactivity.
- Intermolecular contact between globular N-terminal fold and C-terminal domain of ApoA-I stabilizes its lipid-bound conformation: studies employing chemical cross-linking and mass spectrometry.
- The role of reverse cholesterol transport in animals and humans and relationship to atherosclerosis.
- Overexpression of human 15(S)-lipoxygenase-1 in RAW macrophages leads to increased cholesterol mobilization and reverse cholesterol transport.
- Thrombin inhibition and cyclophosphamide synergistically block tumor progression and metastasis.
- Thrombin inhibition and cisplatin block tumor progression in ovarian cancer by alleviating the immunosuppressive microenvironment.
- A novel polyamine blockade therapy activates an anti-tumor immune response.
Dr. Eric T Alexander D.P.T.'s Practice location
Rincon, GA 31326Get Direction
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33312Get Direction
Dr. Eric T Alexander D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Carrie Rusaw PT804 Towne Park Dr Rincon GA 31326
- Wade Welsh DPT201 Business Park Dr Rincon GA 31326
- Ms. Sandra Davis PT210 E Derenne Ave Savannah GA 31405
- Kathryn L Goodman PT3039 Okatie Hwy Okatie SC 29909
- Melanie Majewski PT, DPT10 William Pope Drive Okatie SC 29909
- Mr. Andrew Hayes Other1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409