Dr. Renas Almubarak is a pediatrician practicing in Stevens Point, WI. Dr. Almubarak is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Almubarak diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Almubarak can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Renas Fadlallah Almubarak MD's Practice location
Stevens Point, WI 54481Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Renas Fadlallah Almubarak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Dr. Lawrence G Leibert MD2031 Peach St Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Luke J Tremble MD824 Illinois Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Eva T Matanguihan MD2031 Peach St Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Valerie J Hay M.D.824 Illinois Ave Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Ralph M Locher MD824 Illinois Ave Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Regis R Chamberlin MD2031 Peach St Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494