Dr. Rannette Schurtz is a family practitioner practicing in Collegeville, PA. Dr. Schurtz specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Schurtz possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 2001
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE 2001
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center Program
Dr. Rannette C Schurtz MD's Practice location
Collegeville, PA 19426Get Direction
Downingtown, PA 19335Get Direction
DOWNINGTOWN, PA 19335Get Direction
Dr. Rannette C Schurtz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schurtz
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Dr. Christopher Drumm M.D.1437 Dekalb St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. John C Munshower DO3855 Westchester Pike Newtown Square Pennsylvania 19073
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD2501 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia PA 19132
- Dr. Natalie Belle Tussey M.D.1240 Wrights Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Sharon J Fleischer M.D.1555 Medical Dr Pottstown PA 19464
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034