Dr. Barbara Joy Foner MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease11155 Dunn Rd Ste: 315e Saint Louis MO, 63136
Dr. Barbara Foner practices Pulmonology in Saint Louis, MO. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Foner manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Louis Univ Hosp, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Barbara Joy Foner MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63136Get Direction
O FALLON, MO 63368Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Joy Foner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foner
- A Cystic Fibrosis App to Bring Data to Market
For many people with CF, remembering their daily treatment regimens and medication schedules can seem daunting and difficult. Most patients acclaim that if they had a resource, such as an app, that would make their health management easier to handle, that they would love to try it. In addition to...
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Dr. William P. Galli D.O.615 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Neil Ettinger MD222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Brian James Hamburg MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Barkoviak M.D.11133 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Craig Karpman MD621 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Cesar Fernando Munoz M.D.11155 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136