Dr. Quynh Chau is a psychologist practicing in Wheaton, IL. Dr. Chau specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Chau evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Chau because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Quynh Chau M.A.'s Practice location
Wheaton, IL 60187Get Direction
Quynh Chau M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Dr. James N. Watzke PH.D.1 South 376 Summit Ave Oakbrook Terrace IL 60181
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD161 N Marion St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. Brandi K. Boan PSYD34 Phelps Ave Romeoville IL 60446
- Dr. Patricia R. Francis PSY.D.507 Thornhill Drive Carol Stream IL 60188
- Nefertiti Nowell PHD1813 Mill Street Naperville IL 605637
- Ralph W Whetstine PSY.D.830 E Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60173