Dr. Joseph Sofia is a Dentist practicing in Washington, NJ. Dr. Sofia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Joseph P Sofia DDS's Practice location
Washington, NJ 07882Get Direction
Dr. Joseph P Sofia DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Edward M Sonnenberg DDS230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD325 Naughright Road Washington Township New Jersey 7853
- Dr. Anatoly Smolyansky DDS854 Market St Bangor PA 18013
- Dr. Svetlana Smirnova D.D.S.8 READING RD FLEMINGTON NJ 08822
- Dr. LoanAnh T. Bui D.D.S.191 Route 206 Flanders NJ 07836
- Dr. Stephen T. Deehan DMD121 Shelley Dr Hackettstown NJ 07840