Dr. Timothy Trainor is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Trainor specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Trainor tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2004
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1998
Dr. Timothy J Trainor M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89148Get Direction
Dr. Timothy J Trainor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Dr. Patrick McNulty MD2650 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Michael Bradford MD2650 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Jeffrey Peter Cichon3570 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas Nevada 89121
- Dr. X. Nick Liu DO8420 West Warm Springs Road Las Vegas Nevada 89113
- Dr. David Mae Fadell D.O.4530 S EASTERN AVE STE 1 LAS VEGAS NV 89119
- Dr. Russell Nevins MD2650 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128