Dr. Nandini Kulkarni is an anesthesiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kulkarni ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kulkarni also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1972
Grant Government Medical College 1972
- University Hosp, Inc, Other Specialty; University Hosp, Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Nandini Kulkarni M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Nandini Kulkarni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Leander K. Lee MD3009 North Ballas Road St. Louis Missouri 63131
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD3635 Vista Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Juri McDowell11133 Dunn Road St. Louis Missouri 63136
- Dr. Toni R. Patterson D.O.800 W Jefferson St Kirksville MO 63501