Dr. Michele Fang is a pediatrician practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Fang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Differential expression of CYB5A in Chinese and European pig breeds due to genetic variations in the promoter region.
- [Acute myeloid leukemia with central nervous system symptoms as its first manifestation: a case report with literature review].
- [The 459th case: arthralgia, fever, rash, and thrombocytopenia].
- [Peripheral blood circulating tumor cells in local advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma].
- Human serum IgE assay by reversed passive hemagglutination test.
- [Assay of human serum IgE by reversed passive hemagglutination test (author's transl)].
- [Effects of Yiqi-Huoxue injections on certain gas exchange functions and serum immunoglobulins in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases].
Dr. Michele Yu-mei Fang MD's Practice location
Dr. Michele Yu-mei Fang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD15571 SE 55th Pl Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205TH ST SHORELINE WA 98133
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD1229 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105