Dr. Alison Moritz is a psychiatrist practicing in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Moritz is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Moritz diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Moritz may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Moritz treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Alison Moritz MD's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85724Get Direction
Alison Moritz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Adderall for ADHD: Does it Work?
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine salt and 25% levoamphetamine salt. It belongs to the drug class of central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Is Bipolar Disorder: Get the Facts
Life is a series of peaks and valleys as we try to experience, explore, and feel different things all throughout it. That's just the way life is for most of us, and we learn to navigate life's challenges and grow from our experiences. But for people with bipolar disorder, life takes on a much more...
- Dr. Georg A. Hishaw M.D.1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Mr. Kevin Goeta-Kreisler MD6408 E TANQUE VERDE RD TUCSON AZ 85715
- Dr. Rainier Diaz M.D.8050 E LAKESIDE PKWY TUCSON AZ 85730
- Dr. Richard Vance Barnes M.D.48 N Tucson Blvd Tucson Arizona 85716
- Dr. Tejaskumar B Patel MD6650 N ORACLE RD TUCSON AZ 85704
- Dr. Frederick Stuart Mittleman M.D.127 S 5th Ave Tucson AZ 85701