Julio Tallet MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease601 N Flamingo Rd Suite 107 Unknown -, 99999
Dr. Julio Tallet is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School Medicine in1992. He completed his residency ...
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2004
- General Care, Heart Problems
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital 1995
- Emory University, Cardiology 2003
Julio Tallet MD's Practice location
Unknown, - 99999Get Direction
Julio Tallet MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tallet
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- Aslam M. Khan M.D.4900 W Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33313
- Cesar Mario Pellerano MD2999 NE 191st Aventura Florida 33180
- Kevin Michael Coy MD3801 BISCAYNE BLVD MIAMI FL 33137
- Murray Rosenbaum M.D.1800 East Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- E. Martin Kloosterman1800 E. Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Raul Alonso M.D.7100 West 20th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33016