Dr. Shamsuddin Sherali Pepermintwala MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1340 River Bend Dr Dallas TX, 75247
Dr. Shamsuddin Pepermintwala practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Dallas, TX. Dr. Pepermintwala evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Pepermintwala seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Shamsuddin Sherali Pepermintwala MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75247Get Direction
Dr. Shamsuddin Sherali Pepermintwala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pepermintwala
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Suresh Raj Sedhain MD793 Old Route 119 Hwy N Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Marianne R Hopkins MD, MPH401 West Sanford Street, Arlington TX 76011
- Dr. Rongrong Tao MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Laura Allison Stone M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Valerie Mosley M.D.2319 Saint Matthews Rd Orangeburg SC 29118
- Dr. Steve Soman Chennankara D.O328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057