Dr. Ariel Aday is an internist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Aday specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Aday provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Ariel Winona Aday M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Ariel Winona Aday M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD2100 Hedgecoxe Road Plano Texas 75025
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.3701 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5939 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390-9253
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022