Dr. Adebola Dele-michael is a dermatologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Dele-michael specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Dele-michael diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 2006
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Contact Dermatitis, Cosmetic Skin Care, Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma And More
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Infection
- Tinea Versicolor
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Member AAD, ASDS
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Adebola Dele-michael M.D's Practice location
New York, NY 10024Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Adebola Dele-michael M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dele-michael
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D.88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Nelson Lee Novick MD500 E 85th St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Allen Nathan Sapadin MD370 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD73 Spring Street New York NY 10012
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,75 N. Maple Ave Ridgewood NJ 07450