Dr. Jody Lawlor is a Chiropractor practicing in Temecula, CA. Dr. Lawlor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lawlor seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jody M Lawlor D.C.'s Practice location
Temecula, CA 92591Get Direction
TEMECULA, CA 92591Get Direction
Dr. Jody M Lawlor D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Brian Anthony Glaudini D.C.40585 California Oaks Rd Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Nicholas Crabill D.C.40750 Symphony Park Ln Murrieta CA 92562
- Bruce A. Parker D.C.32127 Camino Rabago Temecula California 92592
- Dr. John Maher D.C.28630 Valley Center Rd Valley Center CA 92082
- Dr. Nathen Alan Horst D.C.31217 PAUBA RD SUITE 204 TEMECULA CA 92592
- Dr. Todd Alan Donohoe D.C., D.I.C.C.P.41880 Kalmia St Murrieta CA 92562