Dr. Kimberly Curry is a pediatrician practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Curry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Curry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Curry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Kimberly Amanda Curry M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
Kimberly Amanda Curry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Jason Lee Hawn M.D.9 Medical Park Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Melissa L Mills MD74 Polo Rd Columbia SC 29223
- Dr. Julia B Ballance M.D.14 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Scott D. Carney MD14 Medical Park Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Paula L Belmar MD2689 Highway 1 S Elgin SC 29045
- Dr. Christopher Buckingham Ballou M.D.1801 Sunset Dr Columbia SC 29203