Dr. Tony Park is an optometrist practicing in Fremont, CA. Dr. Park specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Park performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Tony Chan Park OD's Practice location
Fremont, CA 94539Get Direction
REGO PARK, NY 11374Get Direction
Dr. Tony Chan Park OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.3912 WASHINGTON BLVD FREMONT CA 94538
- Dr. Lisa Y Shiroishi O.D.240 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95126
- Dr. Kenneth H Ballentine O.D.5275 Prospect Rd San Jose CA 95129
- Dr. Jeanette Lee O.D.2555 N 1st St San Jose CA 95131
- Dr. Kenji Chuang O.D.350 N SANTA CRUZ AVE LOS GATOS CA 95030
- Dr. Benny Wai-man Ng O.D.3553 Whipple Rd Union City CA 94587