Dr. Neil H Melnick M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)333 N Bedford Rd Mount Kisco NY, 10549
Dr. Neil Melnick is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Melnick specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Melnick can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Melnick can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1959
New York University School of Medicine 1959
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Interfaith Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Neil H Melnick M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
Dr. Neil H Melnick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melnick
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Mrs. Caterina Violi MD2 1/2 Dearfield Drive Greenwich Connecticut 06831
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3322 US Highway 22 Branchburg New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Abraham Fridman D.O.148 East Ave Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Dr. Anjali A. Ankolekar MD777 North Broadway Sleepy Hollow New York 10591
- Dr. Sarina J Distefano MD755 N Broadway Tarrytown NY 10591
- Dr. Theresa R Mahon MD24 Stevens St Norwalk CT 06850